A Software Test Analyst required to join an established and rapidly growing company based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
My client is looking to grow their team to build on the success of their recently designed product which is used to personalise healthcare and help GP practices manage their increasing demand.
They are seeking an experienced Software Test Analyst to take responsibility for hands on testing as well as the set up of processes required for successful quality assurance.
In this role you will be required to:
- Putting structures in place to ensure the delivery of a quality software product
- Design and execute test plans based on functional specifications
- Finding flaws and iron out any bugs
- Establish the testing required by other members in the team
- Ensure appropriate levels of testing are applied
- Applying appropriate severity levels to faults so that the project can prioritise fixes where required
- Working knowledge of functional tests, customer scenario testing, stress testing and regression testing
This is the opportunity to join a company who value continuous learning and staff development. Along with a competitive salary they also offer flexible working hours, monthly company away days, on-site parking and your birthday off to name a few benefits. If you're interested in a role of this nature please contact JoshKowalczyk@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.