Software Test Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Software Test Analyst required by a leading technology company based in Wokingham. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Software Test Analyst to join their existing team.
The successful Software Test Analyst will be working alongside developers and product owners to ensure the quality of their software solutions and will be responsible for investigation of issues and evaluating the current test strategy.
The ideal candidate will have automation testing experience and the hunger and ambition to problem solve and fix complex issues. In return they will be given the opportunity to play a key role within the software testing team whilst learning new skills and technologies.
The successful candidates' responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Preparing and writing detailed test cases, test plans and test specifications
- Verification of fixes and regression testing
- Test result analysis
- Investigation and analysis of problems with test environment and applications under test
Essential knowledge or experience;
- Automation testing
- Leading test activities and working alongside developers, product owners and business analyst
- Quality Centre or equivalent test management tool
- Selenium or similar
Desirable knowledge or experience;
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualification
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765298.