Software Test Analyst - Test Engineer - Hampshire
Customer facing SaaS, Progression opportunity, Automation testing, C#, Java, Selenium, BDD, Agile
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to make a positive impact on the company's growing test team. The established SaaS company based in Hampshire are experiencing a period of investment resulting in a focus on Software Testing best practice and Automation Testing of their complex product set.
The company offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Havant and Portsmouth and offer flexible working, an excellent benefits package, training and great career prospects. The business are highly collaborative, with all the core development and QA resources based from their office in Hampshire.
The Test Analyst will support the development team through the full project lifecycle following Agile, BDD processes. The key skills are based around Web based testing and automation testing with Selenium Webdriver, so experience in a similar environment is highly desirable.
Essential Skills and Experience
At least 3 years of commercial experience of Software testing, with demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- Automation testing skills - preferably using Selenium Webdriver
- Commercial experience of working in Agile teams, SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Ability to collaborate directly with developers and senior business stakeholders to define requirements
- Experience of SpecFlow, BDD
- Team leadership or mentoring experience
- Software development experience with C# or Java
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar
Salary based on experience up to £45,000 + benefits and Bonus
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK