Software Test Engineer
Automation Testing, Selenium, Agile
£35,000 - £50,000 based on experience
Hampshire; Fareham area
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst with automation experience to join an established technology company in Hampshire at an exciting time of growth and expansion. The role company offer great scope for progression and the opportunity to learn new technology.
The Test Analyst will work closely with Software Developers, with occasional pair testing / pair programming, in conducting exploratory and automation testing using Selenium WebDriver. The team follow Agile, TDD processes and the preferred candidates will offer 3 years+ commercial experience, including current exposure to Automation testing.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years software testing experience
- Experience of the full Test life cycle, working closely with developers
- Experience with Automation testing / Selenium WebDriver
- The ability to code in an OOP language (PHP, C#, Ruby, Java) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes
- Must be passionate about testing and new test methods
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- UK resident
The company offer a competitive salary based on experience plus; Flexible working, pension, training and great career prospects and company culture.
If you have the required level of experience, please apply to this advert of contact us via our website or LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace Spectrum IT