Software Test Manager
An award-winning technology product provider, who are market leaders in their field are looking for a Software Test Manager to join their team.
The Software Test Manager will have full management responsibilities for several Software Test Analysts, operating at various levels within the business.
The successful Software Test Manager will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working on public facing software products or for a software product focused organisation.
- Strong experience of managing Software Testing teams of over 12 people.
- Experience of full personnel management, including recruitment, mentoring, performance management and appraisals.
- Commercial experience of managing teams in an Agile environment.
- Strong knowledge of Automation Testing tools, software languages, techniques and practises.
- Solid background of working with frequent software release cycles.
- PCI exposure - advantageous.
The responsibilities of the Software Test Manager will include:
- Full personnel line management of 12+ software test professionals.
- Improving effectiveness of the department through training and technology exposure.
- Giving direction and leadership on the company's agile testing environment.
- Making sure the products and features are to the appropriate quality.
- Taking ownership of the agile testing processes.
- Constantly driving best practises across the business.
This a great opportunity for a proven Software Test Manager to join a fast-paced environment. An annual bonus and free parking are amongst the benefits for this role.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com