Software Tester (Manual & Automation)
A leading technology company are looking for an experienced Software Tester to join their established team at an exciting time for the business.
The successful Software Tester / Test Analyst will be required to provide manual and automation testing skills to best fit the business needs.
The Software Tester / Test Analyst will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial experience of manual software testing and a willingness to continue with manual testing in conjunction with some automation testing, as required.
- Experience or exposure to Selenium WebDriver.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or MySQL and an understanding of relational databases.
- Knowledge of issue tracking software i.e. Bugzilla, JIRA, TRAC
- Relevant degree qualified or significant commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills and confident with client contact from a test perspective.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate software tester to operate in a team environment and take a pro-active approach to self-development and business improvements.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com