Software Tester (Manual & Automation)
A market leading and ambitious technology company with significant importance to the local economy is looking for a Software Tester with commercial experience to join them at an exciting time for the business.
The Software Tester will be required to have an important role in an established business within a new test team.
The successful Software Tester will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial Software Testing experience.
- Manual and Automation test development and execution.
- Knowledge of web based testing.
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Motivated and able to manage own time.
- Experienced in using Selenium - desirable.
- Knowledge or commercial experience with SQL - advantageous.
Responsibilities of the Software Tester will include:
- Defect investigation and logging.
- End to end testing.
- Documentation preparation.
- Reporting of risks and issues to QA Lead.
- Personal skill development as required.
This is an exciting time for business as they looking to move their successful and long standing software solution into a more contemporary environment and embrace a range of up to date technologies.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org