Test Analyst - Reading, Berkshire - £40,000 - £45,000 - Selenium / C# /OOP
Automation / Selenium WebDriver / OOP / C#
A Test Analyst is required to join a small team of focused Testers working with a fantastic company who are market leaders in their respective sector, based in their offices in Reading, Berkshire. The client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has experience working on both Automated and Manual test environments and scripts. They are looking for someone with a demonstrable technical test background with experience in C# and Selenium Webdriver.
The client themselves are market leaders in their industry providing risk profiling and asset allocation investment software to financial firms up and down the country. By providing their top quality software they help their customers ensure suitability, increase efficiency and demonstrate value. After over 16 years in business and multiple awards the company are only going from strength to strength looking for the best staff to join a focused and fun team. As well as their fantastic product and experienced staff, they pride themselves on their staff retention rate! They make it a fantastic place to work with clear progression paths as well as a fun environment with dress down Fridays as well as organised events and activities on their "Fun Fridays" including Pizza, table tennis, Beers and more!
- Create test packs and execute testing for a range of small to medium sized projects.
- Completing regression testing in line with testing processes.
- Communicate and gain approval of test strategies and scenarios from internal and external stakeholders (where applicable).
- Clearly communicate and categorise found defects to the relevant parties.
- Complete internal script reviews ensuring both consistency of quality and relevance of written tests to the solution.
- Contributing ideas to the Manual and Automated regression packs
- Knowledge of OOP; C#;
- Selenium Webdriver
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Enjoy problem solving and feels a sense of accomplishment of getting to the bottom of complex situations
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and manage their time
- Impact analysis - being able to foresee potential risks within a project given known information and delays on deliverables
If you're experienced in Automation Testing and are looking for an opportunity with a bit more responsibility and a role you can grow into and progress with get in touch asap via LinkedIn or our Website. Rachel Clements, SpectrumIT