Software Tester required to join a leading software development house from their head office based just outside of Southampton in the Whiteley area.
The role of a Software Tester will involve working alongside the test manager, throughout the full testing lifecycle, in regard to testing their bespoke web based software, ensuing that it meets the standards required before going live. You will be working with web based technologies such as SOAP, authoring and executing test scripts. You will be working within an Agile environment, on multiple projects, throughout the full software development lifecycle.
Within the role, you will be expected to do:
- Preparation of test plans
- Perform smoke, systems, integration, regression and user acceptance testing
- Defect tracking & reporting, escalating issues, defects and observations
- Support of UAT and working with my clients customer base
The ideal candidate for the Software Tester role will have:
- At least two years experience within software testing
- Experience in web service testing, preferably within SOAP UI
- Experience within Selenium
- Experience using test and issue management tools such as Jira
As you will be working within a team environment, your communications, both written and verbal, must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further career opportunities and training to the correct individual.