Software developer - NodeJS/DevOps
Full remote - Up to 50k per annum
(Candidates must be UK based)
My client is based in London but is happy with candidates working fully remote from anywhere in the UK. They are a platform enabled innovation consultancy focused on strategy, technology and transformational change. They use years of consultancy experience and their SaaS platform to help you create new solutions, find inefficiencies and embed a culture of innovation. Currently they are modernising their tech stack and have transitioned from Ruby to NodeJS and need a strong Mid-Snr level Node developer to join the team and continue this work.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and document technical standards and spot opportunities for advancing or extending technical set
- Infrastructure planning and implementation (Devops, Gitops, AWS/Azure management)
- Work with client technical departments to facilitate seamless integration of our platform into their environment
- Maintain and improve API design of our REST API
- Work in a multi-discipline scrum team to define, create, maintain and improve product features
- Conducting code reviews to identify areas for refactoring or improvement
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other developers to narrow knowledge and skills gaps
- Familiarity with corporate IT systems and practices
- Strong software and infrastructure engineering background
- Excellent communicator, both to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with the key technologies used at Pollen8:
- Backend - Node.JS
- Infrastructure - PostgreSQL, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765 304.
Please note that although this role is "fully remote" candidates must still be UK based. Applications from overseas or candidates who don't possess full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship will not be accepted.