A high profile organisation with a division within the insurance sector are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team.
Experience of working within the insurance industry is essential for this Solutions Architect position.
The Solutions Architect will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge in the use of architectural modelling tools (RSA, Abacus, Mega)
- An understanding of web development languages and tools.
- Knowledge of web content systems.
- Knowledgeable in cross domain customer experience management.
- Awareness of mobile applications and technologies.
- Understanding of social media technologies.
- Knowledge of content targeting and personalisation.
- Good customer relationship management experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Experience with TOGAF.
- Ability to model strategies using capability or process maps.
The responsibilities of the Solutions Architect will involve:
- Working closely with the Head of Architecture and Enterprise Architecture team towards continual improvements.
- Supporting the Head of Architecture towards the provision of sound architecture practise, strategy and principles.
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- Closely work with Data and Technology Architects to define data and technology architecture.
- Provision of project analysis, design and implementation support during the development lifecycle.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com