A multinational organisation who embraces new technology to keep them ahead in their industry, are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working with customers, the implementation team, product management and engineering to ensure products are delivered to a varied pool of clients and industries to a high standard.
Ideally you will have prior consulting experience as part of a product company or exposure to Systems integration, especially in solution architecture.
You will be;
- Reviewing, interpreting and responding to detailed business requirements.
- Developing, testing and implementing technology solutions
- Development of the technology solutions and mapping business requirements
- Producing detailed specifications and translating into designs for implementation.
- Engaging with customers
- Engaging with the Product team to contribute ideas for product development
What you will need;
- A thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into architectural requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working across multiple concurrent projects to a high standard
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Be skilled in acting in a consulting/advisory role
What they can offer you;
- Fast paced environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the company
- Opportunity to work with innovative technology within a global business
- A range of benefits including: Holiday, Private medical insurance and flexible & home working possible.
The Solutions Architect position is paying £70k - £83k depending on experience. To find out more about this role apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me on 02380 765 301