£75,000 - £85,000 per annum + benefits
Berkshire - Bracknell
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solution Architect to join a growing organisation located in Bracknell, Berkshire. The successful candidate will be designing the solution architecture for thier SaaS platform being delivered within the pharmaceutical sector. The Solution Architect will be working with various stakeholders within the business to understand the requirements and translate these into solution concepts and designs. This is a pivotal role within the technology team to deliver technical solutions that meet solution architecture and product designs. The Solution Architect will have the ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders and will have experience in the following areas.
- The ability to understand business needs and product roadmaps, to design system level architecture across a whole eco system of solutions, sub systems, services, components, integrations, etc.
- Lead and take part in workshops and discussions for the design of a new enterprise wide PaaS/Web platform
- Able to work out what components, services, 3rd party solutions, integrations should be implemented, and design how will they work together. Produce an overall solution map.
- Capable of communicating the product, platform, and eco-system, level architecture into the technical team, to assist with technical architecture and design.
- In depth experience of designing and implementing Microservices & related solutions
- Understand data, data design, big data, analytics, visualisation, BI, etc.
- Working with development teams so they can design technical solutions.
- Have a deep understanding of and experience in enterprise level solution architecture, for Web, PaaS, SaaS, digital, and mobile applications.
- Understands integration and API possibilities, to best bring products and services together
- Experienced at working within an agile software development team, producing web facing enterprise SaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical, translating technical concepts between business, product, client, and technology teams, so solutions are understood by all. Acting as a subject matter expert across products and solutions
- Excellent stake holder communication skills, able to interact with anyone, to CEO level. Comfortable interacting with clients and other external parties.
This role is offering a Solution Architect a fantastic opportunity to work in a sector where technology innovation is changing people's lives for the better. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289
Keywords: Software Architect, Solutions Architect, Web, SaaS, PaaS, Mobile, Microservices, Product Road Map, Product definition, Solution Delivery, Software Design, Subject Matter Expert 3rd Party Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management, Web Services, Business Requirements, Integrations, Bracknell, Berkshire.