A global organisation based in Fareham is seeking a Solutions Architect to join their growing team to work on a variety of data and application projects within the business.
The Solutions Architect role will see you providing the end to end technical & application architecture for allocated projects and acting as a technical consultant for new enterprises.
The role of Solutions Architect;
- Work with customers to understand requirements to deliver IS solutions
- Propose solutions to business issues
- Work both within the EMEA team and global architecture framework
- Act as a technical consultant for new enterprises
- Support project definitions
- Adapt business requirements
The successful Solutions Architect will have;
- Commercial experience accounting for elements of project delivery including framework and principles
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work with customers to understand business requirements to deliver IS solutions
The role of Solutions Architect is paying between £65,000 - £70,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 15 % annual bonus, 25 days holiday, 8% pension, medical and more.
To apply for this Solutions Architect position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294