Solution Architect - Enterprise level - Hampshire
Data Integration, UX, Complex IT Architecture, TOGAF, Agile
Salary up to £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
One of our Hampshire based client is currently recruiting for an experienced Solution Architect to join an internal team. Ideally looking for a candidate with an Enterprise Architecture background, and the ability to work on a variety of complex international projects in an established Architecture team.
Despite their corporate size, they pride themselves on treating their employees well and offer flexible working (including remote working), fantastic pension schemes, Dental Insurance, Childcare vouchers, gym membership and cycle to work schemes to name just a few. They promote an positive company culture and associated lifestyle benefits and the opportunity for progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Internal Solution architecture with specific focus on large scale Data Integration
- Ensure Development is in line with architecture and design principles and policies
- Establish technical design from the ground up
- Provide recommendations to ensure ongoing improvements to the technology stack
- Disaster recovery and Business continuity planning
- Design and implement new target architecture components (alongside the enterprise architecture team)
- Stakeholder engagement and management
What They're looking for:
- Proven background in IT Solution Architecture - ideally enterprise architecture and recent experience with large scale Data Integration
- The ability to be involved in low level design but also present to Senior board members
- Background working on a wide variety of IT functions with a UX focus
- Understanding of TOGAF best practice
- Knowledge of a variety of technology disciplines ideally including application, infrastructure, data or security architecture.
- Knowledge or an understanding of the financial services industry would be beneficial
If you'd be interested in applying, click apply now! Alternatively, feel free to contact me via our website - Rachel at SpectrumIT