An exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect / Presales Technical Consultant has arisen to join an organisation who work with the latest cloud technologies in the telecommunication and broadcasting sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for both technically minded professionals who are looking to transition into presales & already experienced consultants who are looking for a fresh challenge within a cloud environment.
You'll be responsible for supporting the pre/post sales of the company's cloud contact centre products and will lead the deployment and customisation of customer solutions.
The role of Solution Architect / Presales Technical Consultant;
- Support the sales process by matching cloud products to customer needs
- Lead the deployment and customisation of solutions
- Bridge the gap between customers and development teams
- Provided leadership within the areas of IT strategy, cloud model delivery and infrastructure support
The ideal Solution Architect / Presales Technical Consultant will have the following experience;
- Contact centre software deployment
- Deep knowledge of cloud technologies and key ecosystem players within the contact centre domain
- Contact centre and unified comms technology obtained with a leading software vendor
The role of Solution Architect / Presales Technical Consultant is paying circa £60,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits.
Benefits include; 25 days' holiday, private medical insurance and flexible home working.
To apply for the role of Solution Architect / Presales Technical Consultant please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380765294