An established and award winning technology organisation are looking for a Software Solutions Architect to join a new team within the business.
This is an exiting time to join the organisation as progress with a new strategy and undertake some significant transformations. The Solutions Architect will have the opportunity to undertake a key role and impact within these areas.
The Solutions Architect will be skilled in promoting collaboration whilst working across a range of domain experts.
Additional skills and experience required by the Solutions Architect will include:
- Commercial experience in the development of end to end solutions.
- A strong background in software development and building software solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience of building and influencing relationships across technical businesses.
- Solid customer focus and awareness.
- Strong knowledge of technical, product and market developments.
- Experience of having previously worked on a digital transformation.
- Experience of having worked in an Agile environment.
- Computer Science or relevant degree qualification.
The responsibilities of the Solutions Architect will include:
- Communicate the desired product requirements to the relevant stakeholders and domain experts.
- Lead collaboration between customers, key business stakeholders and domain experts.
- To form project committees and to work closely with the project management team for each solution.
- Continued ownership of the solutions over their continued lifetime, providing consultation and managing changes as required.
- To work in accordance with the company's strategic roadmap.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org