Sr Service Delivery Engineer - Azure, O365
Location; London - near Piccadilly Circus Station
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Service Delivery Engineer looking to join a company that are fully established, but have the mentality of a start-up, promoting creative thinking, collaboration, and innovation.
The company are expecting further rapid growth over the coming months and years, and therefore requires their IT Services function to be the best it can be. For this role, client delivery and driving improvement initiatives are key, as is the willingness to act as an escalation point for the helpdesk team..
- Support end-users - Hardware and Software Applications
- Major incident resolution
- Infrastructure - Responsible for continuous improvements - security, resilience, backup and monitoring, installation and maintenance.
- Point of escalation for Helpdesk team and effective knowledge of remote support in particular
- Project work - working as a project team member and leader as required.
- Supporting Service Delivery to introduce new solutions and way of working
- Working with wider project teams to ensure services are fit for purpose
- Azure configuration and administration
- PowerShell and scripting experience
- MS Office 365 Suite Administration
- Basic SQL database administration (Preferable)
- Exchange Online
- Intune and UEM
- SharePoint (Preferable)
- JIRA and Confluence administration
- Azure, ATP, Azure Active Directory
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have proven experience of working in a hands-on technical IT Service delivery role. The role will likely be fully office based after the pandemic; however, are open to discussions around flexible working options.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk