IT Support Engineer - Web, Digital & SaaS Applications
Southampton + remote working options
£25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join an established Internet marketing company as an IT Support Engineer supporting Web-based applications. The company role would ideally suit an IT Support engineer working on supporting digital or web applications. However the company are also open to IT graduates who have limited experience within a support environment.
The company have continued to grow throughout the last year and are looking to expand their team as they continue to take on more business. This company offers a friendly collaborative environment, progression opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package.
- Prior experience in an IT Support Environment
- Practical knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Great customer service skills and a customer service-oriented attitude
- A passion for solving complex problems and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong communicator, able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ideally have an IT-based degree
- 2 years+ commercial experience in an Application, Software or Product support role
The company can accommodate remote interviewing and on-boarding during the current environment.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and be eligible to work in the UK.