Support Engineer - Dynamics 365 & Azure
Approx. £28,500 + Excellent Public Sector Benefits, 35 hour working week
A successful and dynamic public sector company have an exciting new role available for a Support Engineer that loves problem solving and has experience of Dynamics 365 and Azure. The role will focus on setting up and configuring Dynamics 365 environments. You will be working very closely to the head of IT and ideally you will have experience of working with COTS products. You will be joining an established team where you will analyse and diagnose user and environment incidents and problems & recommend solutions.
The company are a well-known association in the public domain that offer excellent benefits such as flexible working, healthy pension contributions, free onsite gym, free parking, free lunch (hot food), performance recognition, and much more!
This role will be a 35-hour week.
- Experience maintaining, deploying and supporting Dynamics 365 / CRM solution
- Administration of Dynamics 365 Organisations, Users and Security Models
- Azure experience: Administration and management of Azure environment, including Network Resource Groups, Virtual Machines, AD Connect and Logic App
- Ability to work under pressure and love for problem solving
- Microsoft SQL server
- SSRS and Power BI exposure
- Experience of Data Migration Tools / ETL
- Visual Studio and Team Service / Continuous integration
- Management of Office 365 users and subscription
As a public sector client, you can expect a fully supportive management structure, flexible working and investment in training and continuous personal development.
If you have the above skills and the role is of interest, then please do not hesitate to send your CV through to email@example.com.