Location: Portsmouth, Fareham area
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 + plus extensive benefits and great career prospects
IT Systems Administrator is required to join a progressive and highly ambitious company from their Portsmouth based office.
The role of IT Systems Administrator is to work within the IT team where you will be responsible for the availability, efficiency, security and smooth running of the company's systems and infrastructure. You will be working closely with the service desk team to ensure that any escalated issues are dealt with efficiently and quickly. You will also be responsible for the planning and implementation of major infrastructure-based projects across the company.
- Minimum of five years' experience - ideally within a 2nd / 3rd line role
- Extensive experience in system administration, technical troubleshooting and hardware support and implementation
- Scripting - PowerShell
- Microsoft Server Operating systems (Server 2012 / 2016)
- Microsoft technologies
- Network support - Firewalls, VPN, Cisco Routers & Switches
- Strong understanding of internet protocols and services such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP and associated protocols
- Experience supporting MS Exchange / O365
- Experience of supporting and maintaining an e-commerce platform
- Azure / Cloud experience is highly beneficial
As you will be liaising with different departments and third-party suppliers then your communication skills, both written and verbal, must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career opportunities and training along with a great benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk