Systems Administrator - 1 Year FTC
£28,000 - £38,000 + benefits, flexible hours, training & career progression
Hampshire - Farnborough
The role of IT Systems Administrator will involve working in a team environment looking after the expansive infrastructure and applications environment across the organisation. You will be responsible for the ongoing support of the environment where you will maintain, coordinate and respond to system problems to support the external users. The Systems Administrator will need experience in installation, administration and support of IT applications and common IT infrastructures.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong commercial experience in the following areas:
- Experience of installation, administration, upgrade and support of IT applications.
- Good working knowledge of common IT infrastructure, application and database concepts
- Experience of providing application support - public sector or local government experience is highly desirable
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- SQL Server administration
- Microsoft Office 365
- Reports Writing against SQL or Oracle databases is desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company that would be able to offer further career opportunities, training and an excellent benefits package which includes a 37-hour working week with flexi time.
Please send your CV ASAP to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk for immediate consideration
Keywords: System Administrator, Systems Admin, Technical support, Application Support, Windows Server, Database, Oracle, SQL, Office 365, Database, Farnborough, Hampshire