Systems Administrator required by a high-tech company located in Southampton. They are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator with varied technical knowledge.
- Working alongside software and devops teams to improve processes and systems
- Maintaining and developing automated systems
- Create and maintain effective documentation
- Second/third line support resolution
- Ensure effective overall system performance
- Work with relevant stakeholders/departments on strategic improvements
The successful Systems Administrator will take responsibility for managing and developing a complex infrastructure incorporating;
- Multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows, Mac, AIX
- Virtualisation - Hyper-V, VMWare, Kubernetes, SANs, Docker, Ovirt
- Various databases - SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, PostGres, MySQL
- Networking - TCP/IP, NAT, VPN, VLAN, Pfsense, Firewall, DOS, DHCP, DNS
- Office365: Exchange, SharePoint
- Software development tools - Git, Jenkins
- Domain and user administration: Active Directory, AzureAD, LDAP, SMB, Fileshares
If you are seeking a role of this nature please contact IanTaylor@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.