AWS Systems Administrator
An award winning and industry leading technology company are looking for a AWS Systems Administrator who will be keen to increase their exposure to AWS.
The AWS Systems Administrator will be required to have experience with Linux and Windows platforms and will be required to build these in an AWS environment.
The successful AWS Systems Administrator will be required to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Solid commercial experience of Linux and Windows systems administration.
- Knowledge of AWS or an understanding or experience of scripting with Terraform.
- Experience of working with containers, virtualisation and cloud technologies.
- Ability to automate system configuration and management.
- Experience with build automation tools (Jenkins etc) - desirable.
- Knowledge of configuration tools like Ansible or Puppet - desirable.
- Strong understanding of Agile software development.
- Relevant degree qualified.
- A passion for technology and a willingness to keep up to date.
The responsibilities of the AWS Systems Administrator will involve:
- Undertake an active role in building, deploying and release management activities.
- To support the release flow from development through to production.
- Develop appropriate tools and processes.
- To manage productive web services.
- Systems automation.
- General systems administration responsibilities.
- Management of patching / vulnerability assessments.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen to further their career, particularly within an AWS environment. AWS training will be provided and sponsored by the company.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org