Systems Administrator - Linux, PHP, MySQL, Amazon AWS - Chichester
Our client based in Chichester are currently looking for a Systems Administrator with experience in technologies and systems including Linux, PHP, MySQL and AWS to join the team. They are part of a multi-award winning digital agency group.
The position has come available due to continued successes in the company and expansion they are now looking for someone to join the Ops team working closely with the lead architect to help manage and develop the infrastructure of the ever-evolving group.
- Linux systems Administrator (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Understanding and experience with PHP
- Administration skills in a cloud or virtualised environment (Amazon AWS/Heroku)
- MySQL & Postgres DBM experience
- Understanding of version control systems (git)
- Automation tools and services
- Experience working with client - facing hosting providers (Heart Internet)
- Application Optimisation
- PHP7 programming
- Application profiling
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic Salary
- Flexible working hours
- 1 remote day working per week
- Training budget
- New MacBook pro
- 25 days holiday
- Great work environment (Drinks fridge, breakfast club, company events, games nights etc)
- 24 days annual Leave
If you are an enthusiastic Systems Administrator looking for the next step in your career and to learn from the best, then this could be the role for you. Please contact email@example.com or call 02380 765 808