Senior Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer - Windows
A Senior Systems Administrator/ Infrastructure Engineer is required to join a large and fast moving consumer services company based near Portsmouth & Fareham in Hampshire.
The role offers scope for progression and exposure to a modern technical environment. The ideal person will offer experience in a similar environment with broad knowledge across Infrastructure, Systems and Networking.
You will join the internal infrastructure team working alongside other technical members of staff (including software developers) in a non-production environment. A key focus of the role will be to ensure all systems and infrastructure are fit for use, optimised and achieving peak performance and availability.
- A strong background in Systems / Infrastructure support and administration
- Self-motivated and Driven with a passion for IT and wiliness to learn new skills in a changeable environment
- Extensive knowledge of Windows environments (Windows Server, Exchange, etc)
- Good Networking knowledge (LAN/ SAN) and Network Security (Firewalls, etc)
- Scripting experience; PowerShell, Bash, or similar
- Experience with Microsoft technologies is desirable (.Net, C#)
- Excellent communicator, able to work closely with internal technical teams and all areas of the business, including non-technical teams where needed
The business offers an extensive benefits package and excellent working environment with modern offices.
The salary is based on experience approx £40,000 to £48,000 plus bonus, Flexi working & great benefits
All applicant must be eligible to work in the UK
Apply now !