Systems Architect required by an established, cutting edge company based in Redhill, Surrey. They are looking at add an experienced Systems Architect to their existing team to design end to end solutions with an emphasis on infrastructure architecture whilst working with the latest cloud based technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing solutions, whilst working alongside other technical departments to ensure the project is aligned to the customer requirements.
- Experience in systems architecture and system development/engineering whilst providing technical leadership to members in the team
- Developing IT Infrastructure solutions
- Planning, documenting, validating and testing technical solutions
- Experience in various operating systems including; Linux/Unix, Windows, VMWare or vSphere
- Exposure to Cloud platforms - Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Implementation of business process that are focused towards service delivery
- IT Service Delivery experience - ITIL processes
- Manage simultaneous projects
- Work with application support to provide advice and support to database, IT infrastructure and server environments
- Administration and network engineering experience including L2, L3 & L7 switches, ideally CISCO
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Collaborating with software delivery organizations
If you're interested in an opportunity of this nature please contact JoshKowalczyk@spectrumit.co.uk or call 02380 765302.