Systems Engineer (Data Centre)
Systems Engineer required to join my client, a leading software house based in Southampton. You will work with the Data Centre team to maintain, administer and continually improve all areas of the hosted platforms including security, monitoring, automation, patching and backup strategies. You will support Web and SQL solutions and provide infrastructure support for implementation projects. You will also be required to offer support at their co-location environment hosted in Portsmouth.
· Experience working with multiple MS Active Directory environments
· MS Windows Server Configuration and Administration (Inc. 2008 and 2012)
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· MS Certification: e.g. MCSA, MCP OR Degree or diploma in computing or numerate related discipline (or equivalent)
· MS PowerShell / Scripting / Automation techniques
· MS Hyper-V
· MS System Centre (e.g. SCCM)
· Storage Area Networks (SAN)
· SQL Server, High Availability and Business Continuity
There is an 'on call rota' which you also be willing to cover 1 week in 5, this is remote access and paid extra.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.
Systems Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory, Windows Server, MCSA, MCP, PowerShell, Scripting, Automation, Hyper-V, SCCM, Storage Area Networks (SAN), ITIL, SQL Server, High Availability, Business Continuity, T-SQL, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Winchester, Basingstoke, Petersfield