A leading technology and provider of advanced Software solutions is seeking a Systems and Security Administrator to join their busy IT Team based in Guildford Surrey.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to learning and take responsibility for delivering security specific projects.
This is a varied role supporting the organisations infrastructure and working on proactive projects such as transferring the infrastructure to the cloud.
As Systems and Security Administrator you will help ensure system and networks and constantly available and secure.
- Systems and Network administration
- Support deployment, maintenance and configuration of security tools
- Server support
- Assisting with technology planning
- Testing applications for environmental compatibility
- Lead on secruity compliance issues
- Maintaining and updating systems and databases
- Liaise with vendors to resolve equipment issues
The Systems and Security Administrator will have experience of:
- Windows Server 2018 /2012
- Windows Desktop 7/8/10
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- MAC OSX
The ideal Systems and Security Administrator will be either MCSE or MCSA certified.
The Systems and Network Administrator role is paying £45k - £50k depending on experience with benefits including; 25 days holidays, Life Assurance, Pension, Bupa, Income Protection Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, etc.
To be considered please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805