A Technical Architect is required to join a leading Software Company and play a pivotal role in defining the entire software product design and architecture.
Based in Basingstoke our client has a fantastic 20 year history and are experiencing massive growth as they embark on their next chapter.
As Technical Architect you will:
- Implement product design and architecture objectives
- Align engineers with architectural standards and working practices
- Recognise and solve complex technical, scalability or redundancy related challenges
- Educate the team on architectural best practices such as SOA and encourage developers to create common services and maximise service reuse
- Assist and provide technical input to various accreditations and certifications including PCI DSS, ISO9001 and ISO27001
The successful Technical Architect will have:
- Proven experience in engineering and architecture with hands on experience in full-stack development, design and architecture
- A creative thinker who is focused on business value and architects solutions to unlock efficiencies and enable automation
- An extensive track record of successfully building and maintaining large scale distributed, high-performance applications
- Strong hands-on technical experience is expected
- Experience in key open-source technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and various NoSQL databases
- Experience designing high-performance real-time architectures
The role of Technical Architect is paying up to £90,000 depending on experience with excellent benefits including, 25 days holiday, Flexible Hours/ Home working, Private health, personal training allowances and more.
To be considered for this Technical Architect role please forward your to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIt.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805