Technical Author - Software & IT
We have a newly created job opportunity with a successful software & IT services company based in Southampton.
A long-term customer of ours and a great employer, this company have been growing consistently and, due to several new customer projects, are looking for 2 to 3 new hires across IT.
The role of Technical Author / Technical Documentation Writer is to compose clear and coherent technical documents and instruction manuals, providing a clear and complete understanding of products, applications with design for a variety of audiences.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years' experience working as a Technical Author / Writer within a software or IT services company.
Competencies, Skills & Experience:
- Confident in use and application of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Methodical, accurate & detail-conscious approach to work
- Degree in English, Communications, or Information Technology
- Excellent Written communication skills
- Ability to explain and present concepts accurately and clearly
- Knowledge of Software development and architecture an advantage
- Requires an eye for Attention to detail
The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a friendly team environment and a great variety of projects.
Salary range - £35,000 to £45,000
Please contact Daniel Sumpter at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more details or email DanielSumpter@SpectrumIT.co.uk with your CV to apply.