Technical Author - Wimborne - £40k
Technical Author required to join a leading defence company in Wimborne to join their dramatically expanding technical team due to winning cutting edge new projects. The team environment is relaxed and friendly with the opportunity to input your ideas and technical viewpoint on how to move the project forward. You will be responsible for the technical documentation (predominantly aerospace user manuals) using FrameMaker.
- Composing clear and coherent technical documents and instruction manuals
- Remain up to date with the latest documentation techniques and best practice
- Author, edit and maintain technical documents to meet customer and contract requirements including: Equipment Maintenance and Operations Manuals, Data Modules, Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins & Information Letters
- Minimum 5 years of Technical Publications experience (preferably in the Aerospace sector)
- Solid FrameMaker experience
- ATA iSpec 2200 authoring experience
- Competent in the use of simplified English
- ASD S1000D Data Module authoring experience
- ATA 100 authoring experience
- Publication verification and validation
This role requires you to gain Security Clearance and it also requires infrequent travel
Salary Range is £30,000 - £40,000 plus single PMI, 10% Bonus and 4-12% matched pension.
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.