Technical Business Analyst
Hampshire; Romsey area
£35k - £40k per annum
We are seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work in a stand-alone role responsible for managing the complete IT package within this company and continuing to develop the infrastructure and business systems improvements.
The role will review, analyse and modify systems including coding, testing, debugging and installing support application systems. The role will also manage the resources of 3rd party consultants and IT providers and developing business relationships to align strategy and delivery.
Key skills include a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, CRM systems, and user support.
- Develop KPI dashboards and design a comprehensive reporting schedule.
- Set up and train new users and launch software changes across the company.
- Have a background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and HTML.
Summary of experience:
- Well-developed experience with a broad range of practice in hands-on technical roles.
- Proven track record at identifying opportunities to improve process efficiencies and business improvements.
- Experience at coordinating multiple projects and making recommendations to resolve technical problems.
- Practiced at assessing new IT software and initiatives to support and enhance existing systems.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyse data contained in the company database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Able to program for in-house IT projects and customise third party software.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
The company offers a great working environment, paired with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com