Technical Business Analyst
Your New Role
As a technical business analyst, you will be expected to work with our customers to define the required functionality based upon our customers' requirements. To achieve this, you will need to work closely with key stakeholders and other key vendors to ensure that customer requirements are met.
You will grow to understand the companies hosted solutions and its inherent strengths and weaknesses. Using this learning, you will work with the solution architects to define clear requirements based up our customer's needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating business requirements for software solutions based upon customer change requests, and their business requirements.
- Working with the rest of the architecture team to transform our customers' needs into workable, scalable software solutions.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Be responsible for producing functional specifications based upon customers' requirements.
- Engage with our customers, including during technical workshops, to gather requirements develop functional documentation.
- Plan, organise and document outputs to collect project information.
- Work closely with the Solution Architects and Application Architects to ensure the delivery of technical solutions to the functional requirements.
- Work closely with the Project Management team to ensure that project milestones are achieved.
- Understand the potential technical implications of different functional solutions to a problem.
To be considered for this role, you'll need:
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- To have Business Analyst experience within a Software Development environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com