Technical Consultant / Application Support
Southampton; near Eastleigh, Romsey, Winchester
£23,000 - £28,000 + OTE
Want to work for an IT company that puts a solid focus on Training - Company culture - Recognition for your work - Future prospects?
My client, a rapidly growing company are on the lookout for a tech savvy Technical Consultant to join their team. This will involve becoming an expert in their web-based software platform and conveying this knowledge to the customer base.
Strong communication skills are essential as the successful applicant will be working directly with their clients as well as internal teams.
Why is this company different?
- They are genuinely focused on employing those that WANT to learn new skills and improve.
- They have positive working environment, friendly colleagues, friendly managers, open door policy.
- They have an informal and flexible working agreement and are open to hearing suggestions / ideas which can help bring the company forward.
What they want from you:
- Deliverables - The ability to train customers on how to best use the technology platform, interpret requirements directly from the customer, play a part in identify a solution and work with other development and Account Management teams within the company to ensure this is achieved.
- Passion - This is a growing company, with a close-knit team, they are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about Web Development and looking to build a long-term career in this area.
- People Person - This role of and client support; therefore, communication is key - this may sometimes mean being able to communicate technical requirements to non-technical customers. As you will be offering assistance in how to set up functionalities, or training customers on how best to use the platform, you will need to be comfortable doing: live webinars, one to one screen shares and client-facing meetings.
Nice to have:
- Relevant graduate degree (IT, Maths, Science or similar)
- Previous agency experience
- Experience building email layouts / templates
- Client support experience
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot
- Previous experience with a SaaS product
Suitable candidates may come from the following backgrounds: Technical Account Management, Technical Consultant, Application Support, Technical Support.
This role requires occasional travel to London - around 2-3 times a month on average).
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk