Technical Customer Delivery Engineer
A successful and progressive, solutions provider based, is looking for a Delivery Engineer or Consultant from a Software Solutions background to join their business.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience of delivering or developing business systems skills to combine them with customer facing responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have commercial experience with XML or SQL however there will be scope to learn for candidates coming from an alternative software customer service background.
As a Delivery Engineer you will be working on multiple projects and be responsible for configuring and integrating bespoke software solutions as well as providing user training.
The successful Technical Delivery Engineer will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of delivering a range of software solutions to customers.
- Configurations and Deployment of software solutions knowledge.
- XML or other scripting knowledge.
- Strong understanding of technical systems and their underpinning.
- Field based solutions delivery experience.
- Experience of user training.
- SQL queries or database management.
- Customer troubleshooting 1st - 3rd line
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Project management
- Knowledge of software testing
This is a great opportunity to join an established company who offer a wide range of software based solutions. Product specific training will be available and this will suit someone who enjoys technical customer management.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org