An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for a Junior Product Specialist to join their growing organisation.
This role will suit someone coming from Technical Customer Service background or someone with customer service experience who has a proven interest in technology.
The successful Junior Product Specialist will be offered training and development as well as career progression within the company.
The Junior Product Specialist will provide product knowledge and expertise to all areas of the business as well as external clients.
The responsibilities of the Junior Product Specialist will include:
- Implementation of software configuration changes on behalf of customers.
- Remote support to internal and external customers.
- Help deploy new implementations, rollouts and services.
- Pre and post-sales support.
- In person customer meetings to understand requirements and solutions.
- Pre and post sales support.
The Junior Product Specialist will have the following skills;
- Excellent communications skills.
- Problem solving and fast learner.
- Strong Customer service ethos.
- Ideally from a technical/ customer support background.
- A form of IT related qualification - desirable
- Experience with ticketing systems - desirable
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02380 765 292