Technical Delivery Manager required by a high-tech company located in Southampton. Due to continued success they're looking for someone to take responsibility for supporting customers with the delivery, acceptance and integration of their products.
The technical delivery manager is likely to have a technical background in electronic/FPGA design and experience working with customers in a technical support, integration and/or solution architect capacity.
The Technical Delivery Manager will be responsible for;
- Working with colleagues in the design team on the development, verification and documentation of products
- Providing leadership on the automation of engineering processes to increase efficiency
- Implementing a customer support tracking system
- Customer facing technical support
- Liaising with customers and maintaining an understanding of their respective road maps
- Good general FPGA knowledge
- Technical support & integration working with customers
- Continuous integration, synthesis, verification and documentation generation - Python / Jenkins / TCL scripts
- Programming knowledge across C, C++, Verilog etc
- Version control, documentation & time management
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- Maintenance of EDA tools
- Software modelling
- Jenkins for automation
- Communications signal processing algorithms ie error correction, equalisation, channel estimation, beamforming or another baseband component
- Telecoms and/or semiconductor industry experience
If you are looking for a role of this nature please get in touch for more information.