Technical Lead (ServiceNow, ITOM, CA)
£72,000 + Benefits
An exciting new role with a leading company based on the South Coast.
We are seeking a Technical Lead (ServiceNow, ITOM, CA) to work in this fast paced, award winning organisation to effectively manage the new Systems & Services being put in place. My client require an increased Service Operations Management (SOM) capability (people, process & tools) based on ITIL to minimise operational cost, predict and manage failures and improve overall quality of service delivered to its business and customers.
You will be responsible for supporting the Service Delivery Manager in delivering the SOM ServiceNow product - this is a new product which is currently in build phase so you will be joining the team / project at a really exciting time. You will also be responsible for the integration of other service group constructs into ServiceNow and CA ITOM along with configuration of the product build, configuring the workflows, reference data, testing, training and operational tasks.
You will have the following skills:-
· Proven experience of designing and implementing Monitoring Management solutions sets with ServiceNow and CA
· Proven experience of service-aware event management tools, using CMDB integration, service models, Service Impact Analysis and Machine learning-based event prediction
Hands on design, build and configuration experience in the following:-
· CA UIM, SOI, NetFlow, Spectrum
· Elasticsearch (ELK), Logstash
· ServiceNow ITOM
· Linux OR Windows
· PowerShell Scripting
· REST APIs
· Logging Frameworks
Nice to have:-
· ITIL v3 Foundation or above
· ServiceNow Integration Engineer Certification in ITSM, ITOM or both and / or Hold CA Certification in APM/UIM/SOI
· Either RedHat 7 Certified Engineer (RHCE) and / or Microsoft Server 2016 (MCSE) certified
You will be rewarded with:- Excellent Company Culture, Work / Life Balance, Competitive Salary, Bonus, BUPA, Dental Cover, 26 days leave, Excellent Pension, Free Parking and Restaurant and Gym on site.
If you are interested and up for the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org