Technical Lead / Development Manager
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Technical Lead / Development Manager required by an exciting technology company based in Amersham. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Technical Lead to manage and mentor their current team of developers and QA.
The successful candidate will have prior experience running a SaaS development team and will be responsible for ensuring best practices in software development is met. Reporting directly to the CEO they will be tasked with ensuring the delivery team is on track whilst ensuring development strategy is clearly defined and being met.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking and passionate about development and be excited about the opportunity to join the company and assist in its growth as a market leader in its sector. The team use modern technology and in-depth AWS experience is a must have skill. Whilst this Technical Lead will be mainly hands off, they must have a strong grasp of modern development techniques, AWS and be able to lead and mentor a team.
- Experience managing a SaaS development team within a modern development environment, ideally .NET / Java environments
- Strong AWS knowledge (deep knowledge of the building blocks, not merely as a cloud provider)
- Creation of best practices and ability to make sure these are maintained
- Experience running teams focussed on Machine Learning, expert systems and business process automation
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and progress to a board level role in the future. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298