Technical Lead / Infrastructure Lead
Networking, Network Security, CCNP, Cisco, Low level Design
A Technical Lead / Network Lead / Infrastructure Lead position for a global business, ideally suited to experienced Infrastructure or Network Engineers with low level design or Architecture experience.
An experienced Senior Network Engineer / Network Security Lead is required to provide efficient Network support, strategy and low level design for a successful global business. The role is mostly hands-off and will act as the SME on all strategic Infrastructure solution design, implementing suitable solutions that comply with all relevant legislation and follows security best practices.
In addition, the role will work closely with third party suppliers ensuring the highest possible IT/Infrastructure standards, researching new technologies, presenting suitable solutions to senior management and supporting the overall delivery of Infrastructure services globally.
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years+ experience in an Network focussed role
- Has worked in a strategic or leadership capacity within Infrastructure/Networks, has the ability to mentor and motivate small teams
- Will have experience of low-level design and Network Architecture design
- Experience with Checkpoint Firewall, Network Security
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong commercial understanding of Infrastructure / Network security
- An excellent breath of Network and Infrastructure knowledge
- Cloud product knowledge; Azure, AWS
- CCNP as a minimum, other relevant Cisco certifications are preferred.
- Technical design documentation
- ITIL certified, or commercial ITIL environment experience
The role is based in Berkshire, near Reading, Bracknell, Slough. The role offers a competitive salary up to circa £60,000 + great benefits, flexible working and modern offices. There is also excellent scope for progression in the long-term
To be considered please apply to this advert or contact me via our Website / LinkedIn, Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All candidates must be UK based / elidable to work in the UK