Technical Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator
£32,000 - £38,000
Hampshire; Southampton - commutable from Portsmouth, Fareham
Are you a Technical Project Manager / Lead Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator looking to work for a thriving company with an excellent work ethic?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator to join a growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the chance to work with a company which encourages you to be pro-active and further develop your career.
This role is heavily focused upon the delivery of Telecoms projects; therefore, previous exposure to Telecom based project delivery or the Telecoms sector is essential. The successful Technical Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator will have vast experience in managing multiple projects at once (10+) ranging in size and scope. The role will involve effectively managing the implementation of Platforms and Applications to external customers whilst following relevant internal processes. The Technical Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator would be tasked with liaising with / co-ordinating both internal and external Project Managers and Telecoms engineers, ensuring that projects are carried out effectively and to the highest standard, managing any risks or obstacles effectively and an understanding of financial impacts and restrictions.
The ideal Technical Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator will be driven, passionate and will be comfortable overseeing each aspect of the project life cycle. This is a customer facing and team / project leadership role, therefore, preferred applicants will come from similar backgrounds and be confident communicators with previous team lead experience.
- 2-5 years+ IT Project Management OR Project Co-ordinator experience (Telecoms experience is preferred)
- Leadership experience across Projects, Project Managers, Project Co-ordinators etc
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects at any given time
- The ability to interact and build strong working relationships with internal & external engineers / stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills whilst working under pressure towards strict deadlines
- A proactive mindset towards project leadership and delivery
- Prince2 certified or similar (ideal but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to join a successful company during a period of growth with scope for progression.
The role is an initial 6-month Fixed Term contract, however, is likely to run for 12 months with scope to extend. The salary is up to £38,000 plus company benefits.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk