Technical Solutions Architect
Bespoke software solutions
£45,000 - £50,000
A great opportunity for you to join a global software specialist and provide high-end technical support services across a wide range Software & Systems.
This is a key role in the customer support & engagement lifecycle. You will work with an innovative product launching in an area new to cloud services with a primary focus on implementing the technical aspects of the product deployments and non-standard configuration requests as well as assisting the product teams to successfully introduce new products / versions.
Your career which reach a new levels as the complex scope of work challenges you on a daily basis!
Your skills & Experience:
- In depth knowledge of data handling and MS SQL
- Experience with third party API's (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with third party systems and integrations
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Experience with Windows server and client technology
- Scripting experience in LINQPad, Powershell or similar
- Experience of Programming (e.g. C#)
- Experience with .Net framework
- Experience with Azure technologies
- Experience with Postman or Fiddler
Typical day to day activities will include:
- Implement and support custom deployments and integration of various product suites for clients.
- Work on non-standard configuration requests, manual database and file manipulations and other advanced system adjustments.
- Act as subject matter expert for these products.
- Work effectively with staff in all areas of the business, escalating when appropriate to management and/or R&D. Take into account technical and commercial relationships with end users, partners and service providers.
- Accurately track effort on tasks - recognize scope and effort variances early, evaluate impact and raise issues as appropriate.
- Use best practice methods, quality standards, and guidelines on all project phases.
- Be willing to travel occasionally to customer or partner sites worldwide, sometimes at short notice.
- Be flexible with working hours when needed to address critical or urgent matters.
- Participate in an on-call roster with other engineers.
- Security Clearance required.
They are offering a competitive salary between £45,000 and £55,000 plus bonus, generous pension and autonomy to make decisions and feel valued.
Apply now - if you do not have a CV or it's not up to date don't worry, I would still like to hear from you and we can work around it. Contact me via LinkedIN or our company website. Lesley Morgan
If you have the relevant skills and you are eager to learn send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org