We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to support the delivery of internal servers and managed service solutions for my client based in Slough.
My client is a genuine market leader in developing a wide range of business management software applications and have been in business for over 30 years. They are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to immediately take ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team.
The responsibilities for the Technical Support Analyst include:
- Take ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team and apply analytical and technical skills to resolve.
- Provide ongoing customer contact throughout life cycle of logged request providing regular customer updates.
- Troubleshoot customer incidents and identify root causes of problems
- Proactive monitoring, tuning and maintenance of internal and customer systems/databases.
The successful Technical Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Supporting databases
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Basic scripting knowledge - Ideal but not essential
If this sounds like the right role for you, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 0238 0765 294