Technical Support Engineer (SQL, TSQL) - Portsmouth - £25k
Working in a fun team of Support Engineers you will be responsible for responding to internal employees with resolution to their 1st / 2nd Line queries - this is done using a ticketing system. You will be highly motivated and customer focused with the desire to learn and improve your technical knowledge.
- MS TSQL (must have)
- Select Statements, Update Statements, Delete Statements
- Executing and Modifying Stored Procedures
- PC and Mac Support
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Windows Server Remote Support
- Browser Developer Tools to identify website issues
- IIS 7.5+ Website Setup and Deployment
- Experience of Screen Sharing Technologies to resolve user issues
Normal working hours will be Mondays 8.30am - 5.30pm, Tuesdays - Fridays 9am - 5.30pm.
Please note that as the company grows there will be a need to ensure the US office is covered therefore the normal working hours will then be:-
Week 1 - 9am-5.30pm
Week 2 either:- 11am-7.30pm / 12pm - 8.30pm / 1.30pm - 9.30pm.
In return you will receive generous base salary, plus a £3k Bonus, 25 days holiday + your birthday off, £1000 Personal Training Budget + 3 days off to complete training, free parking, a great working environment and a lovely site which has shops, restaurants, Starbucks and a Nursery.
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.