Technical Systems Administrator - SQL, Crystal, SAP - Basingstoke
£20,000 - £30,000
My client, based in Basingstoke, is looking for a Junior Systems Administrator with experience in HR Systems and SQL Reports to joi the HR and Support Team in their Basingstoke offices. Initially a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months and is likely to be extended as the candidate will be supporting a HR System switchover project as well as general HR Sys admin activities - really great opportunity to build your knowledge.
The client are a fantastic group of people that love what they do. Focusing on corporate Cyber Security projects since their conception 20 years ago the company has continued to grow and expand and they are now internationally renowned with offices in Basingstoke, London, South Africa and Finland to name just a few.
They treat their staff really well with very small staff turnover and a relaxed working environment including a newly fitted kitchen area with a drinks fridge, Playstations, fussball, pool table and even a nerf gun wall! You will also have the opportunity to attend and speak with some of the country's leading software developers and learn from them which will only help your career progress forward!
- Create new accounts and manage access permissions
- Produce SQL Reports and SAP Reports
- Create and export regular and ad hoc reports from the internal databases (for example, headcount and turnover reports)
- Liase with other branches of the company regarding the switch project
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide training to all users of HR systems on system functionalities and new features
- Support the integration of 2 separate systems' processes and the transfer of employee data to the agreed platform
- Provide timely, relevant and clear project delivery and progress updates
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations
- Support the wider HR team carrying out general admin duties
Key Skill Requirements:
- Ideally previous experience with databases and HR Software
- Experience with SQL Reporting
- Previous experience in a HR Systems Admin role is preferable
- Knowledge or Workday, Access or similar HRIS
- Prior experience of switching internal systems over will be beneficial but not necessary
If you are an enthusiastic Systems Administrator looking to launch an exciting career with endless opportunities and fantastic team members, nerf guns and Playstations then this could be the role for you! Click apply now or contact email@example.com