Technology Manager - £65,000 - £75,000
An award winning software solutions organisation is looking for a Technology Manager to oversee the delivery of the database and infrastructure area of the business.
The responsibilities of the Technology Manager will include:
- Management of infrastructure and database team resources.
- To plan, monitor and report progress internally, using appropriate documentation.
- To work closely with technical architects, carrying out decision making on system architecture and technologies.
- Responsibility for ensuring the technology team deliver on quality, definition, specification, timescales and budget.
- To undertake technical project management.
- Provision of updates to Directors and CTO.
The successful Technology Manager will have the following skills, experience an attributes:
- Commercial Management or team lead experience within an infrastructure or Database environment.
- Commercial experience of using MYSQL or MSSQL.
- Experience of Windows and Linux server administration.
- Knowledge of Cloud and Co located server management and migrations.
- Knowledge of firewall / network management.
- Experience / ability to track multiple activities and tasks.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Constant focus on optimising technology.
- Relevant degree qualified.
- Knowledge or experience of JIRA.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge or experience of CI or CD. - Desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a Technology Manager or Technology Team Lead to join a progressive business at an exciting time in their evolution.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org