Telco Project Manager
An award winning organisation are looking for a an experienced Telco Project Manager to join their team at an exciting time for the business.
The Telco Project Manager will be working as part of a new product team, taking initial ideas and building new products from scratch.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has previous experience in a Telco Project Management or a Software Project Manager from a Telco background.
The successful Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of leading in a Telco product development team, liaising with team members including software developers, Architects Business Analysts etc.
- Knowledge of software product builds and able to prioritise essential components.
- Strong knowledge of Agile Project Management and Waterfall principles and how to apply both where required.
- Experience of resolving issues between stakeholders and business functions.
- Excellent communication skills. Being able to communicate and report across all areas of the business.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand a solution from the requirements.
The responsibilities of the Telco Project Manager will include:
- Working with the Telco product team with product definitions.
- Taking the lead on feasibility and scoping exercises.
- To work with project stakeholders to agree and document the project scope.
- To work with the programme and resource managers to agree schedules and resourcing.
- The initiation of new projects.
- Close working with a range of internal technical teams.
- Project expenditure forecasting and tracking.
- Risk and mitigation identifications.
- Resource forecasting.
- Ensuring product operation readiness.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org