Telecoms Hardware Engineer / Projects Engineer
Telecoms Industry experience required
£23,000 - £28,000
Hampshire; Commutable from Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth
Experienced in Telecoms Hardware Support? Keen to build a career in Telecoms Project Management? Read on..
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Telecoms Hardware Engineer / Projects Engineer to join a market leading Telecoms company during a time of growth. As it is a growing company, the role offers much scope for progression and the opportunity to work as part of an established team.
This role is based within the Projects Team, meaning the successful candidate will be working closely with, and supporting Project Managers and Co-ordinators by:
- Configuring, building, and installing new Telecoms / Telco hardware for Customer projects and the department overall.
- Acting as the Key point of contact for all hardware issues and queries in the Service Delivery Department
- Working to strict build and delivery timelines to ensure projects remain within defined parameters
The Projects team work across a high number of projects at any given time, therefore requires somebody with drive, who can prioritise amongst competing tasks and effectively deliver results.
This role is ideal for somebody who knows their way around Telecoms and would be interested in progressing their career further moving, potentially moving into Project Co-ordinator / Project Manager roles in the future.
- Experience within Telecoms and IT support
- Strong Networking Knowledge - LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN, DNS
- Ability to configure switches, wireless access points and routers
- Experience with phone systems - hosted and on-premise
- PC builds and installations
- Exposure to Office 365
- Relevant Computing Certification
- Prince 2
This is an excellent opportunity for a Telecoms Hardware Engineer / Projects Engineer
those looking to join a successful company during a period of vast growth; in a role which offers excellent scope for progression.
Apply through the advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk