Telecoms Support Engineer
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Whitchurch - Hampshire
Our client are looking for a Telephony/Telecoms Systems Engineer to join an expanding team based in Whitchurch, Hampshire. You will be responsible for a team providing technical telecoms support to external customers adhering to agreed SLA's and KPI's. The successful Telephony/Telecoms Engineer will be comfortable working in a fast paced technical support environment acting as an escalation point to the 1st line team.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- 1st/2nd Line technical support experience.
- Adhering to SLA/KPI agreements with external customers.
- Commercial experience/knowledge working with Network/Telephony system I.e. Routers, Switches, VoIP, LAN/WAN technologies etc.
- Experience working in a customer facing technical helpdesk.
- Hardware and stock management.
- Project manage multi-site installations
- 3rd party vendor management.
This role would suit someone looking to progress there career as the client will invest in certifications and ongoing development. Please be aware that our client's office is in a rural location so it is essential that you have access to your own transport.
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289
Keywords: Telecoms, Telephony, Networking, Support, Remote, 1st line, 2nd line, Escalation, KPI, SLA, Customer Service, Hardware, VoIP, SIP, Routers, Switches, Cisco, CCNA, TCP/IP, PABX, PBX, WAN/LAN, Hampshire, Whitchurch